Saturday 22 April 2017

Dude WTF! She's pretty and likes the NBA! Uh! Oh!

Cleveland Cavaliers almost have Indiana pacers done. They'll sweep. Lebron James, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, Deron Williams, J.R Smith and the rest of the team, will get a good rest. They'll get to put their feet up, while a few of the other teams battle it out. The only other team that might sweep the first round now is maybe the Golden State Warriors. I just found out that my cute room mate likes the NBA. She's cute! She's real cute! ...And she likes the NBA! Uh oh! Now I know that. I'm gonna wanna talk to her all the time. She likes Golden State, and Stephen Curry. I like Lebron James, Kyrie Irving, and Cleveland Cavs. She's gonna get sick of me I betcha! I'm thinkin' she gonna be rubbin' it in later on this year when the Cavs lose to Golden State in the finals. Or it's gonna be the other way 'round. Maybe I should ask her out!? Should I!? It's not often you meet a cute one who likes the NBA. She used to like Kobe Bryant and the Lakers when they won championships back in 2009 and 2010. I've liked Kobe Bryant from back when he was drafted. She's a band wagoner like I am. Dude WTF! She's pretty and likes the NBA! Uh! Oh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT!