Monday 17 April 2017

The Cleveland Cavaliers are now 2-0 versus the Indiana Pacers.

The Cleveland Cavaliers are now 2-0 versus the Indiana Pacers.

Happy Easter! I hope you had a good one! - I just sat around, and did research, like a nerd. Netflix & Chill. 

They got 'im in the bag! They got 'im in the bag! They got 'im in the bag! They got 'im in the bag!

...And the San Antonio Spurs are now 2-0 versus the Memphis Grizzlies.

 Look for both of these teams to sweep their opponents. That's what I would propose and would be my premonition for the series.

They got 'im in the bag! They got 'im in the bag! They got 'im in the bag! They got 'im in the bag!

I'm just an NBA fan in general! & It's great to see Kawhi Leonard, and the Spurs' success so far. They look great! Another team that looks great! James Harden and the Houston Rockets versus Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder. Remember I predicted rockets to win. I don't know if it's gonna be that smooth a ride for the Houston Rockets. We'll see how it all pans out. Look for Houston, San Antonio, and Cleveland to sweep and gain momentum. They'll all make a strong push and seek to put round 1 behind 'em.  
 

Although, I hope J.R Smith comes right for the Cavs:
===================================================================

Cleveland Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith leaves Game 2 against Indiana Pacers with hamstring injury

"Cavaliers guard J.R. Smith strained his left hamstring and will not return to Monday's Game 2 of their first-round series with the Pacers.
Smith, who scored three points in 18 first-half minutes, will reportedly be evaluated after the game.
UPDATE: Turner's Kristen Ledlow reports that Smith's injury doesn't appear to be significant. "

==================================================================
Source:
http://www.nba.com/article/2017/04/17/jr-smith-leaves-game-2-hamstring-injury
==================================================================

Lastly, It's sad to see the headlines, that Isaiah Thomas' sister has been killed in a car accident. I send my deepest condolences. Not a great way to go into the playoffs. Basketball aside. I send out a prayer. Peace be with you! May your sister rest in peace! I'd hope that you'll take good care of yourself and your family after this unfortunate event has happened. I hope ya'll find peace. It's not for me to say or write anything,
because none if it's my business. I just wish to express my deepest sympathies. As a fan. From the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT!